Cost of Living
- No state income taxes on wages
- No personal property taxes
- Real estate property taxes: Home prices generally range from $200,000 to $600,000 depending on size, views and features. For a typical $300,000 home, your property tax would be $1,069 per year.
- Community Club dues are only $624 a year or $52 a month, making you a member of all country clubs and amenities at Fairfield Glade.
- Pay as you play amenities. For example, a round of golf is $30 for 18 holes including cart!
- Many people also say they find other cost savings compared to where they moved from, such as utility bills, insurance costs, and automobile licensing.
- May 7th, 2013: CNN Money ranked Tennessee as the "Best Place to Retire in the United States". CNN Money considered cost of living, taxes, climate, access to health care, and crime rates to rank the states.
Order the Information Package listed on our Contact Form for more detailed information. Costs listed above are estimates based on rates. Please confirm all costs before making any purchasing decisions.